Monday, December 31, 2007

Dear d70


Thanks to you, I could not post any pictures in time for the arrival of 2008. I know it has been a long year for you. Ever since I bought you, you have taken no less than 16000 pictures. You've been put through difficult times, under the rain, baked in the sun, exposed to gusts of sand in the outbacks of Australia, and not a moment of rest from the 3 weddings you've shot. I understand, it's tough, but dun do this to me ever again.

I've spent an hour and a half travelling to punggol, waited another few hours just for the last sunset of the year. And then you formatted my card. Without warning somemore. What are you thinking? You wanna go on strike? I know it's new years eve, but this is your responsibility. You ought to be ashamed of the Nikon badge you wear.

Now you have to force my 3 year old laptop to work OT, putting back the pieces of wadever is left in the card. He did not get a good night's sleep. People just recovered from a heart (disk) failure and you want to torture him. Naughty fella!

Now, go back into the dry box and think through what you've done. If you ever repeat this mistake again, you shall be relegated to back-up status. I'll just have to find someone else to get the job done.

2 comments:

yaya said...

LOLX!
your post is too good not to be commented!
while i agree that sometimes we have to admire things quietly at the back but happiness should be shared! ha.
a very hilarious entry and beautiful photos too!!
do you want to be a window cleaner for my house too?
ha.
just kidding.

=)

This is me, said...

U're made the first comment of 2008!

thx! It always makes my day when there are "comments to be moderated".

Pin Pin: Congrats on being the last to comment in 2007 =)

Post a Comment