Friday, May 16, 2008

Missing my sec sch days



We had the largest track, the biggest pool, the best view, the strongest winds... those were the days

Pandan reservoir is my favourite haunt when the weather gets real hot. I'll cycle around the 6.5km track just to feel the wind in my hair, and relive the days when I had to run the gravel path just to complete my 2.4km during sec school.

RV at that time is THE value for money school. It's near my place, and I don't have to pay maintenance for a huge track (the reservoir), nor a swimming pool (pandan public pool). And yet we do use these venues for PE. Our standard of education is not that far from what is provided in independent schools, and yet our fees are govt subsidized. Shiok.

Image above is a panaromic HDR. It almost killed my com, merging 10 x 12 mpx exposures into 1 huge 20+ mpx 32bit tiff. And I only have 512mb of RAM. Jeez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment