Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blog changes

It has been a while since I last made changes to this blog. I noticed that there is a significant increase in readership recently, and have decided to implement some new stuff to make it a more interactive experience reading the blog. Click on for the list of changes.

Ratings system - I thought this would be a great way to get feedback from readers on which are the photos that you really liked. But if you rated it "poor", do sound out what went wrong, and how to improve it. Thanks.

Summary - Being very long winded, I thank you all for patiently scrolling your way through the posts. With the implementation of a "summary" system, I can keep the posts looking short, and you can read the rest of the crap when you have time.

Tagboard - Let's try this out once again. Hopefully there would be greater interaction this time round =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment