Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Peaceful, Easy feeling

The first sunrise of 2008

There are many ways to celebrate new year's day. Some people like to stay up late into the night, partying, counting down and partying again, trying their best to out-scream each other as the clock strikes twelve with the fireworks booming in the background... Only to wake up late with a splitting headache and finding your ass toasted by the sun.

Some others, being lazy, may prefer to stay at home with family and friends, watch the countdown from TV, then send out a few generic SMSs and then sleep... like any other day.

Being solitary (or anti-social), I don't really enjoy crowded places. I wanted to do something meaningful, something that will make today worth remembering. Ideally something photographic as well. I decided to catch the first rays of sunlight.

And bring back this symbolic picture.

With this, I officially start year 2008.

--------------

On a side note, I made my very first solo drive down for this picture. With the streets empty and the air cool and refreshing, it was a truly sensational journey. The experience itself was worth the trip =)

1 comments:

Ryan said...

walao never tell me u driving if not i tag liao.

Post a Comment