Sunday, January 18, 2009

A season of crowd, food, and perhaps... happiness?

It's a season of traditions and supersitions. While some are good to have (ang baos hehe), some are really troublesome (spring cleaning and buying new clothes). Luckily I have a set of new year clothes that are set aside for new years. That said, I'm looking forward to this new year though, because....

To all my dear friends and readers, I shall not be in SG from 22nd to 29th (inclusive). I will finally have the chance to experience CNY with my extended family members back in Msia. While this means i'll be meeting many people for the first time, I should also be able to document CNY celebrated in a different country, in a place where Chinese are not the majority. And that sounds exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment