Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Towards a better year


The first shoot done by the D300/17-50 combo

I will never forget last year's Chinese New Year. I sneaked out of house early in the morning to buy my Tokina, while most of Singapore's Chinese population were resting from the hectic celebrations. It was a damn worth deal, and that lens remains as the most fun-to-use lens.

In just a short lunar year, I've seen myself progress, equipment wise as well as skill. (Though I seriously think my equipment is too pro for me) The addition of 2 lenses, a flash and a solid pro body, who would have thought of such a major upgrade a year ago? Hopefully, I will experience similar levels of improvement this year.

To all loyal readers of this blog, may the new year bring ample photographic opportunities!

5 comments:

Pin Pin said...

yo... who's this gal? haha

This is me, said...

Wah u interested? Lolx

Nah, she's just one of the friends of my bunk mate's friends. (Go figure out the heirachy) She intends to sell clothes online, so we did a trial shoot to see if my style is suitable for her advertisements.

Pin Pin said...

nope... jus wondering whether u got urself a gf or not... haha kpo

This is me, said...

Really kpo.

Lucky no gf, else no $$ and time to play with photography liao.

sen said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

Post a Comment