Monday, October 22, 2007

Ups and Downs


Life's Like That!

Yes, this stunning bokeh can only be produced by one lens in my current arsenal: The bazooka. Went on the first walkaround in the playground with my new weapon, and my intention was to train myself in freezing the fleeting moments of joy on young faces. I learnt a big lesson.

Walking around with the "big black thing" seems to have the same effect as strolling with an M16 in a civilian world. People stare at you. Even kids can feel it's presense. It's hard to be discrete, harder to get the shot without people turning away. Singapore is still a very conservative society.

1 comments:

Pin Pin said...

haha... if M16... they wont stare at u le... they'll run far far away from u... maybe mr zong ye will go near u and take a look at ur rifle... lol

Post a Comment