Friday, January 1, 2016

Obligatory Post on Jan 1st

Puking late this year?

It's the time of the year again, where I feel obliged to update this blog. And it's pretty much the same scene again: Gloomy morning with no colours. There is a twist though.. the Merlion decided to hold it's vomit till much later, allowing me to catch the tranquil MBS reflections otherwise messed up by the fountain.

So.. speaking of reflections.. what are my thoughts on photography in 2015?


Gear acquisition:

  1. A new 10 stop ND filter and GND in preparation for Yosemite Valley. 
  2. A Wacom tablet! 
  3. Some DIY hacks in a bid to improve selfies.
The last 2 items were acquired in December, and I have yet to make full use of them. 

Thoughts:

I should be writing my thesis.. not my blog. But yea.. Photography is gonna take a backseat for now as I try to save my ass catching up on PhD stuff. In between, I will try to improve my skills on portraits and we-fies ;P.

Photog Resolution 2016 - More quality self(we)fies! Haha.



There it goes again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

Post a Comment