Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last decade…

2010 is imminent. And recent news reviews made me start pondering over wad happened in my life, from 2000 to 2009. Indeed, many things happened, and i was just a sec 1 noob back in 2000. The most memorable events, in chronological order:

  1. Introduction to the internet (Singtel magix being the 1st ISP, at 256kbps)
  2. O levels
  3. Introduction to MSN
  4. 1st handphone (which eventually got stolen)
  5. 1st personal computer
  6. Started writing daily diary entries
  7. A levels
  8. 1st prosumer digital camera (Panasonic FZ30)
  9. National Service (which helped me lose weight significantly)
  10. Started taking photography seriously, with the purchase of the Nikon D70
  11. The launch of this blog
  12. Overseas exercises (including a missile launch)
  13. Introduction to SheYingDui (and TXY in general)
  14. Acquiring the D300, and several other photographic equipment
  15. University (and the lack of) Life
  16. Knowing you….

I’ve certainly grown up over the years, but my interpretation of the world around me, and my idea of life, is far from mature. What will happen in the next 10 years? Will I still be alive? Only time will tell… But the last decade have certainly been exciting =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment