Friday, August 17, 2007

Birthday Blues


I'm not expecting anybody to remember my Bday. Nonetheless, I still took off from camp just in case somebody remembers and insists on kiwi-ing you-know-where. Took myself for a trip to NLB to visit photo exhibition "eye e city". I'm inspired on how a normal photo can look like a masterpiece if one has enough pertinent stories to go with it. (no offence, there are some really nice ones on show as well)

Took to the streets the moment the sun begins its final decent. Immediately realized that Bugis is a very vibrant and distinct area and is really worth more trips down to bring out the local flavour.


1 comments:

Pin Pin said...

you can run on the exact day, but u cant hide forever... muahahaha.. HAppy Birthday... how's the photo shoot tonight?

Post a Comment