Sunday, December 10, 2006

IR @ marina south - Finally

Made it a point to visit this place during the weekend. I've noticed that it always rains in the afternoon, so i got there in the late morning.

The above picture is a composite of IR (background) and normal (sundial) pictures. The angle was inspired by a fellow CSer (forgot the name liao), but i lack the super wide lens he had. I decided to create an illusion by increasing the width of the picture, but fading out the sides... at least it worked for me.

I was quite shagged already when i shot this second picture. The weather was getting really hot.

The algae around the water didn't look special to me, until i converted it to IR. It now looks as if there were ice floating... haha. Now i know what picture to use for christmas cards this coming season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment